1. LED boards can be controlled via RS232 or RS485 -Serial interface
2. Optional Ã¢ÂÂ we can supply LED boards along with Protocol document Ã¢ÂÂ This can be directly interfaced with
your data device. We can support ASCII Protocol by default. MODBUS and other protocols on request.
3. LAN boards can also be supplied Ã¢ÂÂ Optional
4. Each board supplied with 5 meters Communication cable
5. LAN boards are not supplied with any cable Ã¢ÂÂ you may connect it to your nearest LAN Port.
6. Install PC software. Use PC software to send data to the LED board.
7. Displays in Any language. (subject to availability of fonts in your PC)
8. Connect multiple displays from one PC
9. LED boards works on 230V AC mains ( 110V clocks can be quoted for separately)
10. LED boards display in Single colour. The Default supply is always in RED colour. Other colours on request at
11. RED colour Brightness is good for viewing both indoors and outdoors.
12. For outdoor displays Ã¢ÂÂ cost increases by 18% on base price.
13. Mounting provision Ã¢ÂÂ option #1 Ã¢ÂÂ Top eye bolts Ã¢ÂÂ you can hang it from ceiling. Option # 2 Ã¢ÂÂ Side clamps Ã¢ÂÂ
No. 42, Mambalam High Road, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600017, India